Estate Planning for the New Year

I know people have a new year’s resolution of getting their California estate plan done.  Let’s put a big CHECK next to that one!

Contact your California Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate law. If your attorney is not a Certified Specialist you might think about finding one.

Get your revocable living trust, pour over wills, durable powers of attorney, living wills, quitclaim deed, certified extract of trust, general transfer and other legal documents done now to protect your family!


Ratings and Reviews

10.0John Bernard Palley
Wealth Counsel Member
2015 Best of the Best Badge